Dengue NS1 antigen test utilizes the human serum / plasma followed by solid-phase immuno-chromatographic technology for the qualitative detection of dengue virus NS1 antigen. The membrane strip of the kit contains pre-coated anti-dengue NS1 monoclonal antibody on the test band region (T), and goat anti-mouse IgG is pre-coated on the control band region (C). During testing, if the sample containing dengue NS1 Ag, the complex of the antibody-dengueNS1 Ag-gold conjugate moves laterally on the membrane by capillary action. In this case, the colored band will appear on the membrane in test line (T). Control line (C) should always appear if the test procedure is performed properly.
- For in-vitro diagnostic use only. Do not re-use the test device.
- The instruction must be followed exactly to get accurate results.
- Anyone performing an assay with this product must be trained in its use and must be experienced in laboratory procedures.
- Do not eat or smoke while handling specimens.
- Wear protective gloves while handling specimens. Wash hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Avoid splashing or aerosol formation.
- Clean up spills thoroughly using an appropriate disinfectant.
- Decontaminate and dispose of all specimens, reaction waste, in a biohazard container.
- Do not mix and interchange different specimen.
- The presence of humidity may decrease the stability of the tests. Thus, carry out the test immediately after removing the device from the foil pouch.
- Do not use it beyond the expiration date.