- For in-vitro diagnostic use only.
- The device is sensitive to humidity as well as to heat. So, its very important to take out the device from the sealed pouch just before use.
- Do not use the kit after the expiration date.
- Dispose all the samples and kits properly after test, in accordance with GLP.
- Do not pipette reagent or blood by mouth.
Specimen Collection & Storage:
- The test should be performed with freshly collected human blood from the fingertip or by vein puncture using sample tube containing anticoagulant.
- For the short term storage, please keep the specimen at 2-8C, for the long term storage, please keep the sample below 20C.
- Allow AccuTest Malaria Pf (HRP II)/Pv kit component and specimens to attain room temperature.
- Open the pouch and take out the device from it.
- Label the device with patients identification.
- Load 5ul of blood into the Sample port. (in case of fingertip blood, use single use lancet, wipe away first drop of blood and collect 5 ul with dropper provided and load to Sample port)
- Add 4 drops of buffer solution into the Buffer port on the test device.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and read the result. The results should not be interpreted after 20 minutes.
- Interpret the results. AccuTest Malaria Pf (HRP II) /Pv